I'm Back

After a long hiatus I'm finally back to blogging.  I'm currently in the homestretch of finishing my new novel, Little Fire, and every morning I am looking for inspiration to carry me through my writing day so I can finish the book.  For the next few weeks I'm going to try to share those writing inspirations with you.  You never know where the inspiration might be lurking: photographs, poems, songs, paintings, the woods, prayers.  I hope you'll check in with me and hopefully the things that help me to get this book written will somehow have an impact on you, too.  Some days I may not post anything and some days I may post three things.  I never know until the writing day draws its first breath.  Happy writing.  Happy reading. --Silas

Comments

Taylor Bara said…
Nice to see you again! You can ask for help here have a look here. THere are a lot of interesting stuff!
Meghie said…
Thoughtful blog thanks for posting

Popular posts from this blog

What I Read This Year

Favorite Books (Today)

The Matter Is You Don’t Know What You’re Talking About